Earthquake zones in China have become a popular place to play laser tag. The Counter Strike battlefield, just outside the town of Baoshan, is a common place for laser tag warriors to make use of their plastic laser guns.
Ruins from the earthquake from May 12th 2008 has provided an area full of crushed concrete and twisted steal, acting as the perfect battlefield.
The Counter Strike battlefield was designed to provide team-building, with the hope that office workers might drive up from the city and re-enhance tourist attraction to the area of Baoshan. Locals claim that playing laser tag promotes unity and helps people in the disaster-hit area to get back to a some-what normal life.
Laser Taggers Play Around Destroyed Homes in China
1. Earthquake Tourism - Exploring and engaging in activities in earthquake-ravaged areas for entertainment and tourism purposes.
2. Laser Tag - Utilizing laser guns in competitive games and team-building activities.
3. Disaster Rehabilitation - Promoting unity and aiding in the recovery and revitalization of disaster-hit areas.
1. Tourism - Developing earthquake tourism packages and experiences for adventurous travelers.
2. Entertainment - Creating laser tag arenas and facilities that cater to both recreational and team-building activities.
3. Disaster Recovery - Offering support services and programs to assist in rehabilitating disaster-stricken communities.