Famous designer Ingo Maurer has designed the world's first organic LEDs (OLEDs) table lamp for OSRAM Opto Semiconductors, entitled Early Future.
Early Future made its debut at the Light&Building fair on 6 April, 2008, and is being produced as a limited edition.
Martin Goetzeler, CEO of OSRAM said, â€œWe are proud that our OLEDs have inspired such a renowned artist as Ingo Maurer to create such an exciting work of art. â€œEarly Futureâ€ is a vision that has become reality. It gives us a glimpse of just how versatile organic OLEDs can be in terms of their design options and applicationsâ€.
Early Future is World's First
1. OLED Lighting - Innovative designers can explore creative possibilities using OLED technology to develop unique lighting solutions.
2. Limited Edition Products - Companies can leverage the exclusivity of limited edition products to create buzz and increase demand for their offerings.
3. Integration of Technology and Design - Designers and technology companies can collaborate to create products that integrate innovative technology with beautiful design.
1. Lighting - The lighting industry can incorporate OLED technology to create unique and visually stunning lighting solutions.
2. Design - Designers can explore the potential of OLED technology to create unique and innovative products.
3. Technology - Technology companies can partner with designers to create products that combine cutting-edge technology with beautiful design.