E.L.F. Cosmetics has credited Spock from “Star Trek” for his fierce eyebrows.
We’ve seen the theme of strong eyebrows on the runway this season, but this new Spock eyebrow phenomenon has me a little worried that pointy ears will be the next must-have body modification.
The strong eyebrow comeback was a hit at the shows of Yves Saint Laurent, Vera Wang, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs, who stated that this season was “all about the return of the eyebrows.”
E.L.F. Cosmetics Uses Spock's Brows as Inspiration
1. Strong Eyebrow Trend - Opportunity for cosmetics companies to develop eyebrow products to cater to the demand.
2. Body Modification Trend - Opportunity for cosmetic surgeons and body modification studios to offer Spock-inspired pointy ears.
3. Eyebrow-focused Fashion Trend - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate eyebrow-focused designs into their collections.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Opportunity for E.L.F. Cosmetics and other beauty brands to create eyebrow products inspired by Spock.
2. Cosmetic Surgery Industry - Opportunity for cosmetic surgeons to offer pointy ear modification procedures.
3. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing and accessories that highlight and complement bold eyebrows.