Going over the Dynamic Speedbump is sure to be a rewarding experience. How, you ask? The Dynamic Speedbump rewards drivers who go slow and steady over these parking lot nuisances.
When you hit the Dynamic Speedbump like a normal, sign obeying person, you are rewarded with a smooth ride. You’ll wonder if you are even driving over a speed bump at all. When you go over the speed bump fast you get rewarded with the normal feel of a regular speed bump.
Bryce Killen designed this awesome parking-lot innovation for the 2010 Australian Design Awards. Hopefully Killen’s Dynamic Speedbump catches on.
The Dynamic Speedbump Rewards Smart Drivers
1. Smart Speed Bumps - Opportunity to enhance road safety and reward drivers for practicing safe driving habits.
2. Dynamic Speedbump - Innovation in parking lot design that aims to smooth out the driving experience and promote responsible driving.
3. Australian Design Awards - Recognition and promotion of innovative designs that can influence the future of parking lot infrastructure.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car manufacturers to integrate smart speed bump technology into vehicles to promote safe driving.
2. Civil Engineering - Opportunity for civil engineers to implement dynamic speed bump technology in road and parking lot infrastructure to enhance safety measures.
3. Urban Planning - Opportunity for urban planners to incorporate dynamic speed bumps in city planning to improve traffic flow and reduce accidents.