DX3 2019 kicked off at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre on March 6th, with the two-day-long event focusing on marketing, retail, and technology -- bringing in big brands like Lift&Co, Cineplex, Indigo, Walmart, McDonald's, Johnson & Johnson, ebay, and IBM's The Weather Company.
Attendees had the chance to hear from a roster of international speakers, with engaging panel discussions and informative keynotes scheduled throughout the event. Taking the stage were industry leaders such as Mike Gettis, CEO of Endy, Santhosh Subramani, Head of CRM and Digital Marketing Operations for Air Canada, Tara Conway, VP of eCommerce for The Source, and Lauren McDonald, CMO of IKEA Canada.
These presentations inspired discussion and networking opportunities among attendees, who were also able to connect during workshops. At other times, attendees were able to check out live lab demonstrations, explore the expansive start-up zone, and much more.
Image Credit: Facebook @dx3canada
DX3 Spurred Innovative Thinking Among Industry Professionals
1. Immersive Experiences - Creating immersive experiences during digital marketing events can enhance attendee engagement and leave a lasting impression on participants.
2. Personalization and Data-driven Marketing - Leveraging personalization and data-driven marketing strategies can help businesses tailor their marketing efforts to individual customers and achieve higher conversion rates.
3. Partnerships and Collaborations - Collaborating with other brands and forming strategic partnerships can result in innovative marketing campaigns and expanded target audiences.
1. Event Management - Incorporating immersive experiences in digital marketing events can revolutionize the event management industry and attract a larger audience.
2. Digital Marketing - Utilizing personalization and data-driven marketing techniques can disrupt the digital marketing industry by improving customer targeting and engagement.
3. Retail - Fostering partnerships and collaborations can open up new opportunities for retailers to reach wider audiences and create innovative marketing campaigns.