As pre-fabricated homes become more popular among customers for their adhering to schedules and budgets, one company has set itself apart: Dvele. The brand is renowned for its modern, customizable, pre-fabricated luxury homes that offer exceptional quality and efficiency while complying with green building practices.
Dvele focuses on designing homes that have a positive impact on the health and well-being of their clients. This spans from the materials used to build the home to the systems installed for everyday convenience -- each detail has been carefully chosen with the health of the owner and the planet in mind.
Moreover, conscious consumers can have peace of mind with Dvele homes. Not only are the homes built with sustainable materials while reducing construction waste, but they are also energy efficient and have been certified by The Passive House (a stringent efficiency certification). Each home is "solar ready" and was created for the easy addition of a solar array. Lastly, for each Dvele home finished,d the company plants 10,000 trees to further reduce their impact on the environment.
Image Credit: Dvele
Dvele's Luxury Pre-Fabricated Homes Focus on Your Well-Being
1. Customizable Pre-fabricated Homes - There is an opportunity for companies to focus on designing customizable pre-fabricated homes that prioritize sustainability and well-being.
2. Green Building Practices - As sustainability becomes a priority for consumers, there is an opportunity to offer green building practices for various products and services.
3. Efficient, Sustainable, and Solar-ready Homes - There is an opportunity for companies to design and build sustainable and solar-ready homes that offer exceptional efficiency and quality.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry can capitalize on the demand for sustainable homes that prioritize the well-being of its occupants.
2. Construction Services - Construction services can focus on using sustainable materials and green building practices to build homes that prioritize the health of their occupants and the planet.
3. Renewable Energy - Renewable energy companies can partner with businesses that design and build solar-ready homes, thus offering a complete package for conscious consumers.