It is not necessary nor very visually efficient to explicitly communicate the effects of a product on a tiny bottle. DUO Shaving Balm packaging demonstrates a way to achieve this through subtlety in merchandizing. Instead of picturing a flawless armpit, the Objects With Life (OWL) Studio has rendered the toiletry item's container with a pure white and smooth form.
A graspable upright shape references conventional deodorant applicators so that the contents of DUO Shaving Balm packaging are familiar for use for the underarms. The flat front and back become more sculptural and streamlined around the curving sides of the pre- and post-shaving cream sticks and the bowing top introduces a slick bit of aesthetic intrigue as a clever incorporation of ergonomic design.
DUO Shaving Balm Packaging Has a Smooth and Unblemished Aesthetic
1. Minimalist Packaging Design - DUO Shaving Balm packaging demonstrates the potential for minimalist packaging design to convey product efficacy without explicit imagery.
2. Sculptural Packaging - The sculptural design of DUO Shaving Balm packaging showcases the opportunity to create visually appealing packaging that stands out on shelves.
3. Ergonomic Design Integration - The incorporation of ergonomic design in DUO Shaving Balm packaging presents an opportunity for brands to enhance user experience and differentiate their products.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore minimalist packaging design to communicate product effectiveness and attract consumers.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can leverage sculptural packaging to create visually appealing products that resonate with consumers.
3. Product Design - The field of product design can benefit from integrating ergonomic design principles in packaging to improve functionality and user satisfaction.