This Italian campaign for Dulcolax uses popped corks to prove their laxatives can help you when you are all stopped up.
The ad from Saatchi & Saatchi, Milan, Italy is just too clever for me. Seems like it would make more sense to show “go-ers” like green traffic light instead of stopper, or the Go-Go’s, or "Go Go Power Ranger" as a theme.
Credit for the Dulcolax cork ad goes to creative directors Agostino Toscana, Alessandro Orlandi and Sandro Esposti.
Italian Dulcolax Ad Proves They Can Uncork Anything
1. Digestive Health Products - Creative marketing campaigns can draw attention to the potential health benefits of digestive health products.
2. Humorous Advertising - Using humor in advertising to promote sensitive products such as laxatives can capture consumers' attention.
3. Discreet Packaging - Consumers are more likely to purchase and use digestive health products if they are packaged in discreet and convenient forms.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can invest in creative marketing strategies to promote their digestive health products.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can specialize in creating humorous and attention-grabbing campaigns for sensitive products.
3. Packaging - Companies that specialize in producing discreet and convenient packaging solutions can provide innovative options for digestive health products.