The Dudes With Beards Eating Cupcakes Tumblr is truly what it says.
The Tumblr site features bearded men eating the delicate treat. The beards take center stage as the cupcake is engulfed. Completed with funny captions such as "In 2009 I gave up women and “cupcakes” and it was the worst 20 minutes of my life" and "It takes only one “cupcake” to get me full. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth." The Tumblr is truly one of the more unique sites and reminds me of the Burger and Nails blog.
The Dudes With Beards Eating Cupcakes site is the perfect way to satisfy your craving for cupcakes and feast your eyes with wondrous beards.
The 'Dudes with Beards Eating Cupcakes' Tumblr is the Best of Both Worlds
1. Bearded Foodies - Capitalizing on the bearded trend, food and beverage companies can create products and experiences that appeal to men with facial hair.
2. Social Media Niche Blogs - Opportunities exist to create hyper-targeted niche blogs that appeal to specific subcultures and interests.
3. Humorous Food Content - Businesses can leverage the power of humor to create engaging food and beverage content that resonates with audiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can leverage the bearded trend and create products and experiences that appeal to men with facial hair.
2. Social Media - Opportunities exist to create hyper-targeted niche blogs that resonate with specific audiences and interests.
3. Media and Entertainment - Humorous food content can be created to entertain audiences and drive engagement for media and entertainment businesses.