Brooklyn-based company 'Tin Mustard,' recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund its new dry mustard blend. The company has been producing artisanal mustards since 2011 and now it is eager to introduce a new product to its existing line.
The new product is a dry mustard spice blend that is full of flavor and perfect for enhancing any dish. The dry mustard contains a mix of traditional mustard powder, whole and cracked brown and yellow mustard seeds, sea salt and a distinct blend of additional spices. Unlike traditional mustard, which is used as a condiment, the dry mustard blend is better used as a form of spice. The company suggests that its new product can be used on anything from chicken wings to roasted vegetables.
This New Dry Mustard Contains a Unique Blend of Spices and Mustard Seeds
1. Artisanal Food Products - The trend of creating niche and novel artisanal food products has been increasing in multiple segments allowing for small businesses to create innovative mustards for long standing cuisines.
2. Value-added Food Products - Value-added mustards products, such as the dry spice blend introduced by Tin Mustard, provide consumers with new and innovative ways to use a traditional condiment.
3. Gourmet Condiments - Gourmet condiments, like Tin Mustard's spice blend, provide unique flavor profiles that can be used across various cuisines.
1. Food Production - Small businesses that are specialized in producing artisanal foods can capitalize on this trend by introducing their versions of spicy dry mustard.
2. Food Retail - Retailers can offer more gourmet condiment options, like Tin Mustard's dry spice blend, to appeal to consumers who desire unique and innovative food products.
3. Food Service - Restaurants can introduce more artisanal condiments to enhance their dishes and provide customers with a novel gastronomical experience, using products such as Tin Mustard's dry spice blend.