It's fair to say that most of the dry body oils on the market feature pre-made formulas, which is where Sway's new Trademark Dry Body Oil stands apart, as it is highly customizable by consumers. The Your Signature version of the product can be personalized by with what the brand calls a Boost to target a specific skin concern, as well as Aroma and Enrichment in the form of extra "toppings."
Beginning with the Boost, some of the available options include added sheen, antioxidants or healing benefits. Your Signature Edition of the Trademark Dry Body Oil can be customized with a variety of scents, including alluring Vanilla + Yuzu, Beach Colada or no fragrance at all. When it comes to completing the body care product, Sway gives people the option to add in flowers, crystals or even Himalayan pink salt, each of which has a unique property.
Image Credit: Sway
Sway's Trademark Dry Body Oil is Tailored with Unique Ingredients
1. Customizable Body Products - The trend of allowing consumers to personalize products with unique ingredients provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Boost-specific Products - The trend of creating Boost-specific products may prove disruptive and have benefits in the health and wellness industry.
3. Extra Toppings in Personal Care - The trend of adding extra toppings to personal care items allows for potential disruptive innovation in consumer packaged goods.
1. Beauty - Customizable dry body oils and personalization of skincare products provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Health and Wellness - Creating Boost-specific products allows for potential disruptive innovation in the health and wellness industry.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Adding extra toppings to personal care items enables potential for disruptive innovation in consumer packaged goods.