While some might think of Disneyland as a destination for kids, the theme park is becoming a little more adult-friendly thanks to a nearby restaurant offering Drunken Doughnuts to the 21-and-up crowd. Available in three boozy flavors, the new donut holes give adults a whole new reason to visit the park.
As of this winter, those visiting The Grand Legacy at the Park Hotel in Anaheim, California -- just a quick walk from Disney California Adventure -- will be able to order a round of Drunken Doughnuts. The booze-infused treats are available from a rooftop bar called The Fifth, which overlooks the Disneyland Resort. While customers will need to show some ID in order to sample the alcoholic pastries, it is worth it to indulge in tantalizing flavors such as orange liqueur, tequila lime, and coffee liqueur.
Disneyland's Drunken Doughnuts Put an Adult Twist on a Childhood Treat
1. Adult-targeted Food and Beverages - The popularity of alcoholic donut holes indicates a growing market for adult-targeted food and beverage options.
2. Theme Park Food Innovation - The introduction of boozy donut holes highlights the potential for theme parks to offer unique and innovative food and beverage items.
3. Alcohol-infused Desserts - The emergence of alcohol-infused desserts presents opportunities for bakeries and pastry chefs to cater to the adult market.
1. Food and Beverage - The growing demand for adult-targeted food and beverage items creates opportunities for innovative companies in this industry.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - The success of alcohol-infused treats in theme parks and nearby hotels highlights the potential for innovation in the hospitality and tourism industry.
3. Bakery and Pastry - The trend towards alcohol-infused desserts presents opportunities for bakeries and pastry shops to offer unique and innovative products to their customers.