Nothing says warmer weather quite like ice cream, which is why Dairy Queen's new Dreamsicle-Dipped Cones are the perfect spring treat.
Dairy Queen's new Dreamsicle-Dipped Cones is a fresh take on a classic DQ item. As the brand explains, the new cones consist of classic vanilla soft serve ice cream covered in a "vibrantly colored, creamy orange and vanilla flavored coating." In other words, it's basically an orange-flavored take on the brand's signature Chocolate Dipped Cone.
While the new creamsicle treat was originally debuted at just a handful of stores, the customer reaction has been so positive that more stores will offer the ice cream as of May 1st. Certain locations have even begun selling a Dreamsicle version of the dilly bar due to the demand.
Image Credit: Dairy Queen.
Dairy Queen's New Dreamsicle-Dipped Cones are Perfect for Spring
1. Flavored Dipped Cones - Dairy Queen's Dreamsicle-Dipped Cones introduce a new twist on the classic DQ item which can inspire other ice-cream stores to come up with their own flavored coatings.
2. Fruit-flavored Ice Cream - Creamsicle-Dipped Cones signify a trend for fruit-flavored ice cream that could lead to a range of new flavors for consumers to try.
3. Limited-time Offerings - The success of the Dreamsicle-Dipped Cones as a limited-time offering suggests an opportunity for other brands to create time-limited items that appeal to customers.
1. Ice Cream - The dairy industry can take advantage of this trend by creating their own variants of flavored dipped cones as a specialty offering.
2. Fast Food - Fast food retailers can develop similar limited-time offering programs and drive traffic to their stores by catering to seasonal and holiday trends.
3. Retail - Retailers can create exclusive flavors to tease customers with and possibly collaborate with the ice cream makers to create something unique.