Djamila del Pino dons dramatic eyeshadow cosmetics in Beauty Scene's latest editorial exclusive. Titled 'The Stunning Shade', this beauty editorial highlights bronze, crimson and indigo eyeshadow hues.
Model Djamila is captured by the lens of photographer Fernando Gomez and is outfitted by the shoot's wardrobe stylist Debora Traite. Drawing inspiration from the 80s, this beauty story's wardrobe is made up of faux fur jackets, sequined dresses and shiny lame tops.
Makeup artist Marta Blasi creates model Djamila's dramatic eyeshadow looks while hair stylist Marta Blasi is responsible for her loose and voluminous locks. Inspired by nostalgia, Beauty Scene's 'The Stunning Shade' story highlights fashions and accessory pieces from labels that include & Other Stories, Andres Sarda and Ana Locking among other names.
Beauty Scene's 'The Stunning Shade' Story is Nostalgic
1. Dramatic Eyeshadow Trends - The demand for extravagant and unique eyeshadow looks is on the rise, creating an opportunity for disruptors in the beauty industry to create innovative products to meet consumer needs.
2. 80s Fashion Revival - The resurgence of 80s fashion in the editorial industry creates opportunities for disruptors to incorporate the nostalgia factor of this era in their marketing strategies and product offerings.
3. Fashion-beauty Collaborations - The collaboration between fashion and beauty in editorial photo shoots presents an opportunity for disruptors in these industries to form partnerships to cross-promote their products, creating benefits for both parties.
1. Beauty Industry - The Beauty Industry has the opportunity to create eyeshadow products that cater to the increasing demand for dramatic and unique colors that show up well in editorial photo shoots.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion retailers and designers can take advantage of the 80s revival by incorporating retro fashion trends that appeal to today's fashion consumers.
3. Editorial Industry - The Editorial Industry, including publications and editorial photographers, have the opportunity to experiment with fashion and beauty collaborations to showcase the creativity and uniqueness of their brands.