The Drake as Manny Pacquiao skit for this year's ESPYS Awards is one of the reasons why the Canadian rapper is being touted as the best host yet. An absolutely hilarious and dead on impression of Filipino Jack of all trades, he isn't captured in a ring, but in his own element: the recording studio. Since the boxer is known for his love of singing, it is only natural that Drake would impersonate him singing the hottest song of the year, Frozen's 'Let It Go.'
Sporting a full goatee and straight hair, the Drake as Manny Pacquiao impersonation is sealed with a great accent. Although the actors taking part in the skit are all so serious, the crowd can't help but double over with laughter.
Drake as Manny Pacquiao for the ESPYS Sings 'Let It Go'
1. Celebrity Impersonation Skits - Opportunity for comedians and entertainers to create funny and accurate spoofs of popular celebrities for events and awards shows.
2. Blending Entertainment and Sports - Opportunity to integrate entertainment and sports by showcasing athletes' talents outside of their traditional fields.
3. Humor in Award Show Hosting - Opportunity for award show hosts to inject humor and comedic skits to make the event more entertaining and engaging.
1. Comedy Entertainment - Opportunity for comedy platforms and content creators to produce and promote celebrity impersonation skits for online and offline entertainment.
2. Sports Entertainment - Opportunity for sports broadcasters and event organizers to incorporate entertainment elements and skits to enhance the audience's experience.
3. Event Management - Opportunity for event planners and producers to create award shows and live events that integrate humor and comedic skits for added entertainment value.