Brace yourselves, people: DQM and Oakley Frogskin sunglasses are putting out a bacon-inspired pair of shades. While this may seem odd and controversial, there is no time to mull it over because only 50 pairs will be made available.
While bacon is a controversial food, the people who eat it tend to love it and be loyal to it. Due to hit store shelves on August 25, these shades feature a streaky bacon design on the frames, and come with a matching soft case.
DQM & Oakley Frogskin Make 50 Pairs of the Pork Shades
1. Bacon-inspired Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique and creative bacon-themed products to cater to the loyal and passionate bacon-loving community.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create exclusive partnerships between brands to release limited edition products that generate excitement and scarcity.
3. Controversial-food Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize controversial food items to create unique branding experiences that challenge traditional norms and generate conversation.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate unexpected and eccentric elements into fashion products to attract attention and differentiate from competitors.
2. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional food-inspired products to captivate niche markets and tap into existing passionate communities.
3. Collaborative Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Form collaborations between eyewear brands to create unique limited edition designs that cater to specialized target audiences.