Madrid-based fashion photographer Jose Herrera’s recent work for Doze Magazine incorporates an ethereal purple glow with eccentric outfits, accessories and hair styles for a striking effect.
Some fashion seeks to be elegant and reserved. The Old Hollywood styles are the epitome of this. Other designs deliberately aim to be offbeat and sassy. Sometimes though, it’s possible to combine these two approaches; this is what Herrera has done in the series.
From beak-like accessories to feathered-headpieces, there is an unmistakable avian theme to these looks. In some instances, the clothing is reminiscent of 1920s flapper fashion while in others it seems like something out of a blockbuster Hollywood sci-fi flick. In either case, the looks will be sure to turn heads.
This Jose Herrera Doze Magazine Series is Twilight-Tinted and Offbeat
1. Twilight-tinted Fashion - Opportunity for designers to incorporate ethereal purple glow into their fashion collections.
2. Eccentric Accessories - Disruptive innovation potential in creating beak-like accessories and feathered headpieces.
3. Offbeat and Sassy Styles - Combining offbeat and sassy designs with elegance can create captivating fashion statements.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore incorporating ethereal purple glow, avian-themed accessories, and offbeat styles into their collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with twilight-tinted lighting and avian-inspired concepts in their fashion shoots.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to create Hollywood sci-fi inspired fashion looks for movies, TV shows, and performances.