The newest DOPE Spring/Summer 2018 capsule is modeled by rapper YFN Lucci who sports the Los Angeles-based brand's streetwear pieces. The fashion label has built a long and strong relationship with hip hop culture over the years and this capsule continues the legacy. The brand takes some influence from motorsports as well and it shows through pieces such as jackets, hats, and tracksuits.
Some details in the DOPE Spring/Summer 2018 collection include black and white checker designs accenting some of the staple garments and "racer" red and blue color details. There is also a strong use of logo prints throughout the selection for heavy branding. Embroidery decorates the pieces in patchwork, embellished signatures and YFN Lucci's affluence. The DOPE Spring/Summer 2018 capsule is available for purchase online at DOPE and at select retailers including Footcation, City Gear, and DTLR
Image Credit: DOPE
The DOPE Spring/Summer 2018 Capsule is Modelled by YFN Lucci
1. Streetwear Capsules - Opportunity to create limited edition collections in collaboration with influential figures in the hip-hop industry.
2. Motorsports-inspired Fashion - Potential to infuse elements of motorsports into streetwear, creating unique and edgy designs.
3. Logo-centric Apparel - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend by incorporating bold logo prints and branding into fashion collections.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can leverage the popularity of hip-hop culture by offering exclusive streetwear capsules.
2. Apparel Design - Designers can explore the fusion of motorsports and streetwear, creating innovative and high-demand fashion pieces.
3. Online Retail - E-commerce platforms can attract customers by featuring logo-centric apparel that taps into the current trend.