This dessert combines two of everyone's favorite treats into one delightful dish, forming a s'mores donut sandwich recipe. Created by food blogger Amy of Oh, Bite It!, the donut s'mores use glazed donuts instead of graham crackers. However, she notes you can really use whatever type of donut you like best.
Amy toasted the marshmallows over her gas stove, but you could melt yours the traditional way over a campfire or even use marshmallow cream if you don't want to apply heat. She also used Nutella instead of melted chocolate and sprinkled some graham cracker crumbs to top off the donut sandwich recipe.
This snack can easily be customized to include more ingredients, such as bacon, jam or even ice cream.
This S'more Donut Sandwich Recipe Replaces Graham Crackers with Donuts
1. Gourmet Donut Creations - Creating unique and delicious donut combinations by replacing traditional ingredients with innovative alternatives.
2. Creative Dessert Mash-ups - Combining two or more classic dessert recipes to create new and exciting flavor combinations.
3. Customizable Snack Options - Providing consumers with the ability to personalize and add their favorite ingredients to create a unique snacking experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Exploring new flavor combinations and ingredient substitutions to create innovative and appealing food products.
2. Hospitality - Introducing creative dessert options to menus that offer a unique and memorable dining experience.
3. Confectionery - Developing customizable dessert products that allow for individual flavor preferences and personalization.