The Donkey & Friends light series is a collection of adorable lamps that have been given distinct animalistic features. Whether shaped like a fox, owl, rabbit, donkey, cat or even a penguin, the light fixtures will wiggle their way into the hearts of many. Considering the various silhouettes they take on, a person can adopt the one that best suits their personality, which helps to make the Donkey & Friends series even more personal.
Designed by Maik Perfahl and Wolfgang List of MOSTLIKELY, two architects and designers who met at the Vienna University of Technology, the Donkey & Friends light series is made out of paper. Sold in a flatpack format, the need to be cut, folded and glued in order to bring them to life.
The Donkey & Friends Series by MOSTLIKELY are Cute and Personable
1. Animalistic Lamps - Designing lamps and other lighting fixtures inspired by animals that can serve as unique decorative pieces in homes and offices.
2. Personalization of Lighting - Creating customizable lamps that can be shaped like various animals and align with the personality of individuals.
3. Eco-friendly Lighting Materials - Developing flatpack lamp designs using eco-friendly material like paper that can be assembled by customers easily at home.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can embrace and market animalistic lamps as unique decorative items that will help customers add a touch of personalization to their living spaces.
2. Paper Industry - The paper industry can explore new eco-friendly product lines catering to consumer demand for interior decor items that are both sustainable and visually appealing.
3. Technology - Technology companies can create platforms to allow customers to personalize their lamps by designing unique shapes and animals that can be printed using 3D printers.