Every action has a sequence of reactions, and in the case of this Domino's Pizza campaign, the events that follow your request for an order are spelled out here quite explicitly.
"Guaranteed delivery" is the message that these two prints wish to convey, communicated candidly through the use of dominos pieces. Instead, however, of using the conventional dotted tile toys, ones with icons give these ads more meaning.
The Inbrax advertising agency of Chile applied telephones, pizza slices, biking delivery boys, houses and terrible weather to chronicle the series of activities that connect a simple phone call to a hot flatbread arriving at one's door. Despite the evident obstacles depicted along the way, this Domino's Pizza campaign illustrates an unbroken chain of the symbolic items which demonstrate the dedication of the meal distribution service.
This Domino's Pizza Campaign Connects You to Your Food
1. Symbolic Marketing - Using symbols to convey messages and create deeper meanings in advertising campaigns.
2. Sequenced Advertising - Using a sequence of events or activities to illustrate the process and value of a product or service.
3. Visual Storytelling - Using visuals to tell a story and engage consumers in an advertising campaign.
1. Food Delivery - Leveraging symbolic marketing and sequenced advertising to showcase efficient and reliable food delivery services.
2. Advertising - Incorporating visual storytelling techniques in advertising campaigns to create impactful and memorable experiences for consumers.
3. Marketing and Branding - Exploring disruptive innovation opportunities by combining symbolic marketing, sequenced advertising, and visual storytelling to create unique and engaging brand experiences.