Designers Dominique Jacquet and Anne Sophie Goneau recently collaborated to come up with a fresh minimalist space, which is situated in the French Canadian city of Montréal.
The home is highly modern and simplistic, but incorporates just the right amount of color to make it truly unique. Often times, Jacquet and Goneau add a pop of subtle color by including large navy blue cabinets that reach the ceilings. In order to contrast the stark white the covers much of the walls and flooring, the designer duo include black accent walls and tiling as well, with the latter overtaking the entire bathroom.
With the combination of simple white walls, minimal accents, high ceilings and large windows, the space in the home seems to be endless.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Dominique Jacquet and Anne Sophie Goneau Joined to Design a Home
1. Minimalist Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sleek, minimalistic homes with a touch of color.
2. Maximizing Space - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing homes that utilize high ceilings, large windows, and clever storage solutions to make spaces appear larger.
3. Contrasting Elements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating contrasting elements, such as black accent walls, to create visually striking interiors.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry to create modern, minimalist homes that maximize space and incorporate contrasting elements.
2. Home Décor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home décor industry to develop sleek, minimalist furniture and accessories that complement minimalist design trends.
3. Architecture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the field of architecture to design homes and buildings with innovative space-maximizing features and visually striking elements.