Moon Picnic's Make My Day dollhouse clock encourages hands-on play and learning. The toy is handcrafted using solid beechwood that is sourced from sustainable forests and finished with non-toxic paint.
Equipped with a working manual clock, the dollhouse features furniture and home accessories -- a table and chair, a bathtub, a rubber duck, a bed and storage bin duo, a sink and a daily activity planner. It is also paired with wooden bear and dog figurines.
The dollhouse clock aims to teach children about consistency and about the importance of a daily routine. They are encouraged to compare their daily routine with those of the figurines and will learn that endless tasks can be completed in a day with simple planning and organization.
Moon Picnic's Make My Day Dollhouse Encourages Hands-On Play
1. Sustainable Toys - Opportunity to create eco-friendly toys that reduce environmental impact while promoting education and play.
2. Interactive Learning Toys - Opportunity for toys that teach children important life skills through hands-on play.
3. Innovative Clocks - Opportunity to develop functional clocks that double as educational toys for children.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity to create sustainable, educational toys for children.
2. Education Industry - Opportunity to incorporate interactive learning toys into early childhood education curriculums.
3. Home Decor Industry - Opportunity to develop innovative and functional clocks that also serve as decorative items for the home.