Dolce & Gabbana started the first day of Milan Fashion Week with a runway that featured explosions of vibrant and fluorescent colors amid the dominant black, gray and white in their menswear Fall/Winter 09/10 collection.
Things looked gloomy at first with a large number of black outfits starting the show. But Dolce & Gabbana then brought in the colors--specifically, pink and fuchsia--making for a more hopeful fashion choice in the next fall and winter seasons. It’s certainly one that’s safer in terms of visibility.
Another interesting item in the show is using quilted satin for pants and jackets.
Among the models on the runway are David Gandy, Jon Kortajarena, Simon Nessman, Noah Mills, Sam Webb, and Sean Harju.
Watch the full show in the above and below videos.
Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 09 at Milan Fashion Week
1. Vibrant Colors in Men's Fashion - Designers could launch new men’s line featuring vibrant colors alongside traditional black, gray and white.
2. Quilted Satin Fabric in Fashion - Quilted satin fabric could revolutionize the design of jackets and pants in fashion industry.
3. Safe Visibility in Men's Clothing - With the increased focus on safety, fashion brands could introduce better visibility in men’s clothing using vibrant colors.
1. Fashion and Clothing - Fashion brands could incorporate bright colors and quilted satin fabric into men's clothing to offer a new design to customers.
2. Textile Industry - The use of quilted satin fabric in jackets and pants could create new opportunities for textile manufacturers.
3. Safety Industry - Safety equipment and apparel brands could partner with fashion designers to integrate more visibility in clothing using bright colors.