There are countless approaches to brand identity design in terms of what sorts of visual merchandizing might successfully represent the appeal of the product. Doggie Dazzle branding does not depict the goods in use, nor any images of the items themselves. This project by Mathilde Solanet features the lovable faces of the objects' beneficiaries.
The fictional brand's rubber chickens are packaged with folded card which pictures photographed innocent canine eyes and furry muzzles, appearing to bite down on the chew toys. Wool garments are worn around the middle sections of puppies lensed from above, and a dog bowl is fitted with a bone-shaped label. Doggie Dazzle branding also incorporates a line of stationery with a cute logo appropriate for a dog grooming company.
Doggie Dazzle Branding Wraps Pup Products with their Fetching Faces
1. Visual Merchandizing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore alternative ways of visually representing a product to create unique and appealing brand identities.
2. Personalized Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop packaging designs that incorporate images or features of the product's target audience for a more personalized and relatable brand experience.
3. Animal-inspired Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use animal imagery or references in branding to evoke emotions and create a connection with consumers.
1. Pet Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create packaging solutions that go beyond traditional product representations to enhance the emotional appeal of pet products.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative design elements in packaging for clothing and accessories to create a memorable brand experience.
3. Stationery and Greeting Cards - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional packaging designs for stationery, incorporating elements related to the company's niche, such as animal-inspired branding in this case.