French visual artist Jean Jullien teamed up with gaming franchise Yolky Games to create the Dodgy Dogs card game -- a simple game that is fun and perfect for the entire family.
The designer card game features the artist's beautiful illustrations of more than 50 different dog breeds that are all partaking in different activities. With easy-to-follow instructions, the game is both laugh-inducing and educational for children. Each picture is featured on a pastel-colored card in either green, pink or blue.
The Dodgy Dogs card game from Jean Jullien and Yolky Games will be available through a Kickstarter campaign soon, which will also give consumers the chance to win a signed print from the artist himself.
Dodgy Dogs by Jean Jullien is a Simple and Family-Friendly Game
1. Artist-designed Card Games - Opportunity to create unique and visually appealing card games in collaboration with artists.
2. Family-friendly Games - Opportunity to develop simple and educational games that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
3. Crowdfunding Campaigns for Game Launches - Opportunity to leverage Kickstarter campaigns to generate funding and create buzz for new card games.
1. Card Game Industry - Opportunity for game developers to collaborate with artists and create visually stunning card games.
2. Toy and Game Industry - Opportunity to create and market family-friendly games that offer both entertainment and education to children.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - Opportunity to launch successful Kickstarter campaigns to fund the production and distribution of card games.