The last thing I thought I would ever see coming from a Dodge Caravan commercial is a gang turf war between adults dressed as cats and mice, but the Dodge Caravan 'Kittens' commercial proves me wrong. Evidently, the marketing geniuses at Dodge have been reading my journal.
Part 'Reservoir Dogs,' part fetish-for-dressing-up-as-animals and all strange, the Dodge Caravan 'Kittens' commercial makes me think twice about Dodge.
Implications - Advertisements that stray from ordinary designs or formats spark discussion amongst potential consumers will remain memorable. For this reason, companies should strive not only to make thorough advertisements, but also innovative ones. If companies achieve this, a unique identity will be attributed to them and they will be able to reach the demographic of their choosing.
The Dodge Caravan 'Kittens' Commercial is Bizarre
1. Unconventional Advertisements - Exploring unique designs or formats in advertisements can spark discussion and make a lasting impression on consumers.
2. Memorable Marketing Campaigns - Creating innovative advertisements that break the norm can help companies establish a distinct identity and resonate with their target audience.
3. Creative Branding Strategies - Developing unconventional advertising approaches can differentiate brands in the market and attract the attention of potential customers.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace unconventional ad designs to create memorable campaigns that engage and resonate with consumers.
2. Marketing - Innovative advertising strategies can be implemented by marketing professionals to help brands differentiate themselves and effectively communicate with their target market.
3. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore creative branding strategies in their advertisements to stand out in a competitive market and appeal to their desired customer base.