These designer doctor scrubs will help distinguish doctors from nurses and medical assistants, and do so in style. Created by pediatrician Olga Lemberg, Fabled is a new brand that gives the healthcare uniform a minimalist upgrade.
After launching this summer, Fabled's simple collection consists of the Maverick top for $70 and the "sleek, sensible, selfie-approved" Maverick pant for $92 -- both in a slightly darker gray shade. The top is inspired by workwear is structured and minimalist but not stuffy or too simple. Racked points out the doctor scrubs style is reminiscent of something Everlane or J.Crew would design, if they were trying to create effortlessly cool medical garb. The attire is ideal for healthcare professionals who don't want to compromise on style.
Fabled Recently Launched a Collection of Fashionable Doctor Scrubs
1. Fashionable Doctor Scrubs - The trend of designing stylish and minimalist doctor scrubs provides an opportunity for innovative healthcare apparel brands.
2. Minimalist Workwear - The trend of incorporating minimalist elements into workwear creates potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Effortlessly Cool Medical Garb - The trend of blending style with medical apparel presents an opportunity for brands to create disruptive and trendy healthcare uniforms.
1. Healthcare Apparel - The healthcare apparel industry can tap into the trend of designing fashionable and minimalist doctor scrubs.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by incorporating minimalist workwear elements into their collections.
3. Medical Uniforms - The medical uniform industry has an opportunity to create effortlessly cool and stylish medical garb that appeals to healthcare professionals.