GPDQ or 'GP Delivered Quickly' is an innovative new smartphone app that operates in the realm of private healthcare by making it easier than ever for patients living in central London to order a 'doctor delivery', effectively ordering a doctor to their door within only 90 minutes.
The app's interface includes a map showing where nearby doctors are located. Users can then select their address and are given an expected arrival time and fee estimate.
Delivery apps have been all the rage in recent years, with everything from groceries to alcohol now being accessible through smartphone interfaces. However, the GPDQ app takes this idea to an even more crucial level by enabling timely doctor deliveries that help patients access treatment better, saving lives in the process.
The GPDQ App Helps Londoners to Order Doctors To Their Door
1. Doctor Delivery Apps - Apps that allow patients to order doctors to their door in a timely manner.
2. On-demand Healthcare - The trend towards on-demand healthcare services that make accessing medical help more convenient.
3. Virtual Doctor Visits - Apps that connect patients with doctors remotely through video consultations.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating more on-demand services that make accessing medical help more convenient.
2. Technology - The technology industry has an opportunity to create more apps that connect patients with doctors through video consultations.
3. Logistics - The logistics industry can collaborate with the healthcare industry to improve the delivery of medical resources through on-demand delivery apps.