The contemporary lifestyle is busy and stressful, and further stimulated by the Internet. 'Do Nothing for 2 Minutes' is one website that encourages fast-paced lives to slow down for 120 seconds.
Insisting on suspended computer interaction, 'Do Nothing for 2 Minutes' is a stillness timer that produces a "fail" message as soon as the user moves his mouse or touches his keyboard. Developed by Alex Tew, this online mini-meditation page plays the sound of ocean waves and calms you with the view of a serene seascape.
'Do Nothing for 2 Minutes' Motivates Monitor Meditation
1. Slow Living - Opportunity for products and services that promote relaxation and mindfulness in a fast-paced digital world.
2. Digital Detox - Potential for businesses offering tools and resources to help people disconnect from technology and find balance in their lives.
3. Mindfulness Apps - Growing demand for mobile applications that support meditation and encourage mindfulness practices.
1. Wellness - Wellness industry can explore new solutions and products for stress relief and relaxation.
2. Technology - Technology industry can develop innovative tools and devices to help users disconnect and achieve digital balance.
3. App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create mindfulness and meditation apps that cater to the needs of busy individuals.