As part of their "Free Your Skin" campaign, Schick has created a web portal that allows you to upload your photo, choose your preferred facial hair option, and then send the results to your family and friends.
If you've always wondered what you would look like with a bushy upper lip, this is your opportunity to virtually fulfill your facial hair fantasies. Check out our Trend Hunter team below.
Implications - Interactive applications have become a necessity for any advertising campaign. This is because the consumer wants to feel a connection with the brand. Therefore, by creating an app that allows interaction while maintaining the campaign message and having a fun element, companies can have a better chance at a successful campaign.
Schick Adds Mo's to Your Photos
1. Interactive Advertising - Creating interactive applications as part of advertising campaigns allows consumers to connect with a brand and increases the chances of a successful campaign.
2. Virtual Try-on - Developing web portals or apps that enable users to virtually try on different options, such as facial hair, enhances the user experience and allows for fun and creative exploration.
3. Personalization in Marketing - Utilizing tools that allow users to upload their own photos and personalize their experience fosters a stronger connection between the consumer and the brand.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can incorporate virtual try-on features into their marketing strategies to allow customers to experiment with different looks before making a purchase.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage interactive advertising techniques, like virtual try-ons, to engage customers and provide a more immersive shopping experience.
3. Digital Marketing - The rise of interactive applications in advertising highlights the need for digital marketing professionals to stay up to date with innovative technologies and creative ways to engage consumers.