With summer right around the corner, it's a great time to start adding some new accessories to your wardrobe, and these vibrant DIY turf collars are a great way to accessorize your outfits with colorful accents.
Collars are a creative way to accentuate an ordinary top or dress and instantly turn it into something visually striking and eye-catching. This Peter Pan-inspired style creates a lovely loopy design, which is further embellished by the unique turf texture. To make this creative collar, simply cut out the given pattern, trace it onto your felt and turf material and then cut them out. Sew the astro turf material together, glue it onto the felt pieces and then attach a lovely ribbon, which will let you wrap this collar around your neck.
Featured on the blog 'Hands Occupied,' this turf-made collar will surely stand out amongst the more ordinary necklace and collar designs.
This Peter Pan Collar is Perfect for Spring and Easy-to-Make
1. Vibrant DIY Turf Collars - Creating vibrant DIY turf collars is a trendy way to accessorize outfits with colorful accents.
2. Peter Pan Collar - The Peter Pan collar design is a trendy and eye-catching way to embellish ordinary tops or dresses.
3. Turf Texture - Incorporating unique turf texture in collars creates a visually striking and distinctive accessory.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of vibrant DIY turf collars by offering materials, patterns, and step-by-step guides for making these accessories.
2. Craft Supplies - The craft supplies industry can seize the opportunity to provide materials such as felt, astro turf, and ribbons specifically for creating DIY turf collars.
3. DIY Blogs - DIY blogs can cater to the trend by featuring tutorials and inspiration for creating unique turf collars, attracting readers interested in fashion and crafting.