These 'DIY Terrariums' from The Brick House go hand in hand with the interior design world's growing love of the transparent planters. The pieces are easy to make and can moreover be spruced up or changed altogether on a weekly basis with rocks, flowers, marbles or sticks.
This particular take on the terrarium style was inspired by a trip to San Diego. The pots were hanging from the walls of shops and restaurants, prompting the curator to offer his own take on the current craft.
The Brick House used glass containers, a palm and cactus mix, decorative stones and small bits of cacti to produce these ornate DIY pieces. Charcoal can also be used to lace the bottom of the pots, eliminating the potential onset of foul smells.
The Brick House 'DIY Terrarium' is Customizable
1. Transparent Planters - The growing love for transparent planters in the interior design world presents an opportunity for innovative plant-related products and customization options.
2. DIY Terrariums - The trend of DIY terrariums allows for creative expression and opens up opportunities for businesses offering customizable terrarium kits and accessories.
3. Ornate Glass Containers - The use of ornate glass containers in terrariums offers a chance to create unique and visually appealing plant arrangements, leading to potential demand for decorative glassware.
1. Interior Design - The transparent planter trend provides an opportunity for interior design professionals to incorporate visually stunning plant displays into their projects.
2. Craft and DIY - The popularity of DIY terrariums opens up a market for craft and DIY businesses to offer terrarium kits, plant materials, and creative accessories.
3. Glassware and Home Decor - The demand for ornate glass containers in terrariums creates a market for businesses specializing in decorative glassware and unique home decor items.