If you've ever felt that your workplace could do with a little more greenery, then a DIY Office Terrarium could work wonders. This easy to make DIY project will transform your office cubicle, or your home workspace into a green space instantly. The Design Sponge site created this little slice of office tranquility by attaching some jam jars to a block of wood.
Of course, the fun bit is filling your jam jars with some mini plants. The best plants to use for your Terrarium are air plants, moss and some pine cones or anything you can find on a forest floor. Another great idea is to add some gemstones or crystals into your office terrarium for that added bit of sparkle. This is a fun project that will help make your workplace a bit more pleasant.
Bring Nature to Your Office with the Design Sponge DIY Office Terrarium
1. DIY Office Terrariums - Opportunity for businesses to create a calming and nature-inspired workspace by incorporating DIY office terrariums.
2. Green Spaces in the Workplace - Growing trend of bringing greenery and natural elements into office spaces to enhance employee well-being and productivity.
3. Incorporating Gemstones in Office Decor - Emerging trend of incorporating gemstones or crystals into office terrariums for a touch of sparkle and positive energy.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to offer services and products that help businesses create nature-inspired work environments.
2. Wellness and Employee Engagement - Wellness and employee engagement industries can provide office terrarium workshops or consultations to promote a healthier and more productive workplace.
3. Gemstone and Crystal Retail - Retailers specializing in gemstones and crystals can capitalize on the trend by offering unique and carefully curated office decor options.