If you love decorating your space with candles and also have a passion for craft projects, you will love these DIY dip-dyed candles. From Madisyn at the Free People blog, the project requires unscented, plain white pillar candles and crayons. You will also need a peeler or knife as well as a double boiler or nested heat-proof vessel (for example a tin bucket or coffee tin).
The color of the crayons you use is entirely up to you. Madisyn's DIY dip-dyed candles used a variety of blue hues inspired by The Wash Shop. The result is homemade decor you can personalize to match your home and personality.
Other DIY candles are also available on the Free People blog.
The DIY Dip-Dyed Candles Make Your Home a More Relaxing Yet Colorful Place
1. Dip-dyed Candles - Creating DIY dip-dyed candles allows consumers to personalize their home decor using readily available materials.
2. Customizable Home Decor - Offering consumers materials to create DIY decor projects like dip-dyed candles empowers them to discover their own unique style.
3. Personalized Homewares - This trend for dip-dyeing means home decor manufacturers could offer consumers a new line of customizable homewares.
1. Craft - The craft sector can capitalize on the trend for DIY dip-dyed candles as they offer consumers a fun and relatively easy project to work on.
2. Home Decor - This trend for personalized dip-dyed candles can help the home decor industry offer consumers an accessible means of adding a bespoke touch to their living space.
3. Candle Manufacturing - The candle manufacturing sector could expand their product offering to include plain white pillar candles and crayons as a means of tapping into the DIY dip-dyeing trend and producing a customizable line of their existing products.