Prehistoric beasts appear to be the latest animal obsession and people can indulge in it even further with the DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish. It is a fun project that has an even more fun result. Essentially, crafters can convert a typical T-Rex toy into a raised platter perfect for children's birthday parties and themed get-togethers.
Conceived by Gretchen of Three Little Monkeys Studio, a graphic designer and mother of three, the DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish is very easy to make. All it requires is the use of old toys and melamine plates from the toddler days, or pick up items from the local dollar store. What is great about this project is that dinosaurs are not necessary, any tall toy will do. But the DIY Dinosaur Skewers make a perfect match.
The DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish is a Fun Craft Project
1. DIY Dinosaur Crafts - Creating DIY dinosaur crafts is a popular trend, providing opportunities for crafters and artists to innovate with prehistoric-themed projects.
2. Themed Party Platters - Themed party platters, such as the DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish, are gaining popularity for children's birthday parties and themed get-togethers, opening up opportunities for creative serving dish designs.
3. Repurposing Toys - Repurposing old toys into functional items, like the DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish, is a growing trend that encourages sustainable and inventive approaches to craftsmanship.
1. Crafting and DIY - The crafting and DIY industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY dinosaur crafts by offering innovative craft kits and materials for creating unique prehistoric-themed projects.
2. Party Supplies - The party supplies industry can seize the opportunity of themed party platters by developing a wide range of novelty serving dish designs, catering to different party themes and preferences.
3. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can explore the trend of repurposing toys by creating versatile toy designs that can be easily transformed into functional items, tapping into the demand for creative and sustainable play experiences.