YouTube user dope2111 transformed herself using makeup and props with Disney princess makeovers. The user is known for her expertise in contouring and using makeup to create the illusion of looking like someone else. She’s transformed herself into celebrities, models and now female Disney characters.
Her YouTube Disney princess makeovers take us step-by-step through her process as she uses the right effects to change the shape of her face and accentuate certain features to look like a certain character. Then she uses hairstyles or wigs, accessories and costumes to complete the look. In this series she transforms herself into Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Esmeralda.
If you wanted to be a Disney princess this Halloween, kick it up a notch and following along with this tutorial to get a truly convincing look.
Youtube User Dope2111 Turned Herself into Real Disney Belles
1. Virtual Makeup Try-ons - The trend of using augmented reality technology to allow customers to virtually try on makeup products and experiment with different looks.
2. Personalized Makeup Education - The trend of creating personalized makeup tutorials and education to help customers achieve the look they desire using various techniques and products.
3. Cosplay Beauty Trends - The trend of using makeup and other beauty techniques to transform oneself into fictional characters for cosplay and other events.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunities for cosmetics companies to adopt augmented reality technology and personalized education to enhance their customer experience.
2. Entertainment - Opportunities for entertainment companies to incorporate makeup and beauty trends into their characters and costumes in movies, TV shows, and live events.
3. Social Media and Influencer Marketing - Opportunities for social media and influencer marketing companies to work with beauty influencers who create tutorials and content on trending makeup techniques and looks.