Dodge has newly released smart phone apps that include digital owner's manuals for the Dodge Durango and Charger. I think this is genius; people are going to like not having a big owners manual stuffed in their dashboard.
The Dodge app will allow drivers to have an instant connection to Customer Care and 24-hour roadside assistance. Dodge can also "push-publish" updates to the digital owner's manuals, so that the owner is always kept up to date and informed.
Dodge Releases New Smart Phone Apps for Its Vehicles
1. Digital Owner's Manuals - Digital owner's manuals apps are a new innovation that offers customers a convenient way to access the product manual and stay informed about updates.
2. Smartphone Apps for Enhanced Vehicle Experience - Smartphone apps which allow for quick service and support requests as well as instant access to the latest vehicle updates are becoming increasingly popular.
3. Mobile Customer Service - Interactive digital manuals and mobile apps offer an opportunity for companies to provide personalized service at their customers' fingertips.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can take advantage of digital owner's manual apps to enhance customer engagement and provide a more connected driving experience.
2. Technology - Technology companies can work on creating more advanced digital owner's manual apps equipped with augmented reality instructional guides, voice-controlled features and more.
3. Customer Service - The customer service industry can use digital owner's manual apps to enhance the customer experience by providing support and resolving issues in a more timely manner.