The Diesel SS11 campaign is inspired by all things fabulously filthy. Dubbed as 'Dirty Jobs,' the collection features a photographer, a biker, and model in the newest denim from the global fashion company.
Diesel is known for its over-the-top campaigns, and this time is no exception. This super-sexualized campaign is sure to turn some heads. Check out the Diesel SS11 collection in the featured gallery.
Implications - One of the easiest and effective ways for a company to create brand awareness is by shooting sexy and controversial ads. These ads immediately provide your company with brand awareness and free coverage because they typically attract the attention of fans, detractors and the media.
The Diesel SS11 Campaign is Hot and Dirty
1. Sexy Ad Campaigns - Companies can create brand awareness and free coverage by shooting sexy and controversial ads.
2. Over-the-top Fashion Campaigns - Fashion companies can attract attention and turn heads by creating super-sexualized and provocative campaigns.
3. Dirty Jobs Theme - Using a fabulously filthy theme like 'Dirty Jobs' can give a fashion collection an edgy and unconventional appeal.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage sexy and controversial ad campaigns to create brand awareness and attract attention.
2. Media and Advertising - Media and advertising companies can benefit from the free coverage generated by sexy and provocative ad campaigns.
3. Photography - Photographers have the opportunity to showcase their skills and creativity by participating in over-the-top fashion campaigns like the Diesel SS11 campaign.