Normally underwear ads aren’t supposed to be clever—apparently Fayreform never got the memo. Its ‘Did You See’ ad campaign is a smart and clever way to sell bras (and toy dinosaurs).
There are the requisite women and lingerie in the ‘Did You See’ ad campaign, but a second look reveals a toy dinosaur, an armadillo and even a man in a gorilla suit. The ads tell you to go back and look for these things, dampening the fun slightly. Still, it is nice to see a company take a chance and do something fun with its ads. Check them out in the gallery above.
The Fayreform ‘Did You See' Ad Hides Ridiculous Items Behi
1. Interactive Advertising - The 'Did You See' ad campaign by Fayreform demonstrates the potential for interactive elements in advertising that engage viewers and encourage them to take a second look.
2. Hidden Surprises - The use of hidden surprises in advertisements, such as placing unexpected items like toys or unconventional characters, offers a unique and memorable way to promote products.
3. Creative Selling Techniques - Fayreform's 'Did You See' campaign showcases the opportunity for brands to think outside the box and use creative selling techniques that capture attention and leave a lasting impression.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can explore innovative advertising strategies inspired by Fayreform's 'Did You See' campaign to make their brand stand out and attract customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can embrace the concept of hidden surprises in ads to create campaigns that captivate audiences and enhance brand awareness.
3. Toys and Collectibles - The use of toy dinosaurs and other unexpected items in the 'Did You See' campaign presents an opportunity for the toys and collectibles industry to collaborate with brands and create unique marketing experiences.