Culver's ongoing Flavors of the Day promotion has finally come to an end with the debut of its fourth and final flavor, Devil’s Food Cake Frozen Custard. Just as the name suggests, this new flavor is a sinfully delicious take on chocolate ice cream.
Culver's Flavors of the Day promotion was a summer 2019 campaign that involved releasing an innovative new flavor each month of the summer season. Devil’s Food Cake Frozen Custard is the last of the series and it may just be the most indulgent yet. The tasty treat combines Culver's signature frozen custard, swirled with pieces of devil's food cake (and extra chocolaty type of cake), and novelty chocolate.
Don't wait too long to sample this new flavor because it's only here for a limited time.
Image Credit: Culver’s.
Culver’s New Devil’s Food Cake Frozen Custard is Sinfully Delicious
1. Indulgent Dessert Flavors - There is a growing trend in the food industry for offering sinfully delicious and indulgent dessert flavors like Culver's Devil's Food Cake Frozen Custard.
2. Limited Edition Food Promotions - The success of Culver's Flavors of the Day promotion highlights a trend for limited edition food promotions that create excitement and drive sales.
3. Innovative Ice Cream Combinations - The combination of traditional ice cream flavors with unique ingredients like devil's food cake represents a trend in creating innovative ice cream combinations.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could capitalize on the trend for indulgent dessert flavors by introducing new, sinfully delicious products that cater to consumers' cravings.
2. Hospitality - The success of limited edition food promotions, like Culver's Flavors of the Day campaign, presents an opportunity for the hospitality industry to create unique dining experiences and attract more customers.
3. Ice Cream Manufacturers - Ice cream manufacturers could explore the trend of incorporating unique and unexpected ingredients, like devil's food cake, to create innovative and attention-grabbing ice cream flavors.