With the rise in popularity of open concept offices, noise cancellation furniture pieces such as the 'Diplomate' by Pierre-Emmanuel Vandeputte provides a mobile way to create an independent workspace amongst an unenclosed work environment. The 'Diplomate' is a flexible desk divider that can be used to seclude individuals for added privacy, while simultaneously blocking out unwanted noise for peace and quiet.
The 'Diplomate' is a cream felt divider that clips onto a wooden frame. The frame is attachable to flat surfaces such as desks and counters and it creates a secluded space for workers to be productive.
While communal office settings can be ideal for collaborative idea sharing and cooperative work initiatives, facilitating a space for workers to also have individual space provides a variety of work environments in one space.
The 'Diplomate' Provides Portable Noise Cancellation in Open Offices
1. Portable Desk Dividers - Opportunities to innovate noise-cancellation furniture for open concept offices with flexibility and ease of use.
2. Flexible Workspaces - Innovations in creating secluded workspace in shared spaces by providing productivity-boosting environments with necessary concentration for opening up creativity.
3. Collaborative Office Furniture - Innovative solutions to provide diversity in work spaces that provide collaborative and independent work modes that foster productivity and creativity.
1. Furniture Industry - Opportunities for furniture manufacturers to create furniture pieces that cater to the demands of today's changing office space.
2. Interior Design Industry - Opportunities to design office interiors to cater to worker needs for collaboration and private concentration spaces under one roof.
3. Office Supplies Industry - Opportunities to create accessories that offer personalization and allow for variable privacy and diverse ways of working.