British lighting brand Anglepoise and talented designer Paul Smith collaborated for a new line of versatile lighting fixtures that are playfully accented with a bright use of primary colors.
The desk lamps are available in a number of different pallets that utilize this, with the vibrant tones alternating in each variation for different looks that work to mesh into the interior of any color-friendly modern home. Designer Paul Smith has collaborated with Anglepoise in the past as well, however his previous work with the lighting brand made use of darker tones and pastel accents instead.
As the company explains, "Edition Three evokes the visual vocabulary of Dutch painter Mondrian’s De Stijl style of art and launches to coincide with the run up to next year’s De Stijl centennial."
Designer Paul Smith Added to a Collaborative Collection with Anglepoise
1. Versatile Lighting Fixtures - Opportunity for creating lighting fixtures that can be easily adapted and integrated into different interior styles.
2. Playful Use of Primary Colors - Potential to explore the use of bold primary colors to add a vibrant and dynamic touch to various products and designs.
3. Collaborations with Designers - Potential for brands to collaborate with renowned designers to create unique and eye-catching products.
1. Lighting - Opportunity for the lighting industry to incorporate bold and versatile designs that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for the home decor industry to offer colorful and contemporary products that can easily fit into diverse interior styles.
3. Design - Opportunity for the design industry to collaborate with brands and bring fresh perspectives to product development, particularly in the realm of home decor and lighting.