Nike unveiled the Desert Camo Air Max Pre-Day, the lifestyle brand's newest take on the lightweight silhouette. The Air Max Pre-Day uniquely boasts a raised toe vamp and an aerated midsole with an airway that extends through the entire midsole. On top of this, the shoe uses lightweight materials across its upper and eyestay with a minimal use of layering. The shoe largely incorporates leather, suede, and canvas across its design.
The upper of the shoe features a desert camouflage pattern with small rocks spread throughout it for added authenticity. Overlayed on top of this camouflage is the Nike Swoosh logo in a dark sand color. The toe vamp, eyestay, and heel of the shoe feature a light beige color with a layered design for reinforced safety. The Desert Camo Air Max Pre-Day is available for purchase online at Nike's store at an MSRP of $140 USD.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Unveiled the Desert Camo Colorway for the Air Max Pre-Day Silhouette
1. Desert-themed Sneakers - Using desert-inspired colorways and materials for sneakers.
2. Lifestyle Sportswear - Redefining sportswear with a focus on comfort and everyday wear.
3. Aerated Midsoles - Incorporating airways through midsoles to increase breathability and comfort.
1. Footwear - Opportunity to create innovative sneaker designs with unique materials and colorways.
2. Sportswear - Designing comfortable and stylish sportswear for everyday wear.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Innovating with lightweight and breathable materials for shoe and clothing designs.