In the same way that it is common to find toothpaste and dental floss strings in fun flavors, Plackers' dental flossers can now be purchased in a limited-edition Apple Cinnamon flavor.
This expansion to Plackers' dental floss line offers the same convenient way to maintain a clear smile and oral health on the go, with the added benefit of a new fall flavor. Knowing that the autumn is a time where many people enjoy family get-togethers and fair foods, Plackers notes that "the new flossers are perfect to have on hand after enjoying Thanksgiving dinner, caramel apples, or after an everyday meal."
While the dental flossers themselves have been specifically designed not to stretch, shred or break, the packaging from Plackers embraces Sure-Zip to prevent spills.
Plackers Created Apple Cinnamon-Flavored Dental Flossers
1. Flavored Oral Hygiene - Companies can explore creating more flavors of oral hygiene products like flossers to appeal to consumers who want variety and sensory experiences in their daily routines.
2. Seasonal Product Lines - Creating seasonal variations of products can help companies stay relevant and cater to consumer's desires for novelty and variety.
3. Convenience-optimized Packaging - Improving packaging to reduce spills and make products more portable and on-the-go friendly can present an opportunity for companies to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
1. Oral Care - Oral care companies can experiment with creating more flavored oral hygiene products and creating seasonal product lines to appeal to consumers.
2. Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) - Creating seasonal variations and optimizing convenience-oriented packaging for products can help CPG companies differentiate themselves in the market and meet consumer needs.
3. Retail - Retail stores can offer a wider range of seasonal, flavored oral hygiene products to entice consumers and drive sales especially in the personal care aisle.