This Indian startup is digitizing the delivery of milk with their new system. Based in Mumbai, Supr Daily offers direct to home delivery services without using middlemen, providing Indian families with fresh milk daily.
This safer and more convenient method of purchasing milk addresses the disorganized system currently in place, which jeopardizes the quality of the product. In fact, the government states up to 68% of milk is "tainted." Supr Daily provides non-adulterated milk, right from the farms without any additives. The mobile app partners with WhatsApp to improve communication with the milkman. In addition to the delivery of milk, the company also delivers basics like bread, eggs, butter and coconut milk.
This venture demonstrates how delivery systems can be updated to disrupt the market.
Supr Daily is Changing How the Delivery of Milk Works in Mumbai
1. Digitized Milk Delivery - Supr Daily is revolutionizing the traditional milk delivery system in India through digitization.
2. Direct-to-home Delivery - Supr Daily is transforming the milk delivery industry through direct-to-home delivery services that are safer and more convenient.
3. Mobile Communication System - Supr Daily's use of mobile app that partners with WhatsApp for improved communication with milkmen shows how technology can be used to improve delivery based businesses.
1. Milk Delivery Industry - Supr Daily's disrupts Milk Delivery industry making it safer and more convenient for users with the use of technology.
2. Food Delivery Industry - Digitized Delivery by startups like Supr Daily present disruptive innovation opportunities for the food delivery industry with the improvements seen in the milk delivery industry.
3. Mobile App-based Delivery Industry - Supr Daily's use of WhatsApp in their mobile app presents disruptive innovation opportunities for communication systems in delivery-based businesses across industries.