In Stockholm, Sweden one will find the high-volume venue publicized in the Debaser Rock Club print. The auditorium has launched this culinary campaign with the help of the Markus Reklambyra advertising agency to inform music lovers that the party isn't over after Saturday night.
Marketing the hall's meal-serving competency, this Debaser Rock Club print depicts a place for one to remove his earplugs and recover from the previous evening of blaring beats with a scrumptious Sunday brunch.
The Debaser Rock Club Print Promotes Dinner and Decibels
1. Culinary Campaigns - There's an opportunity for advertising agencies to think about creative ways to promote food using out-of-the-box marketing strategies just like Debaser Rock Club did.
2. Multi-purpose Advertising - Marketers can think of ways to promote multiple aspects of their business, like the music and the food, and find ways to integrate them in print or digital ads for maximum impact.
3. Edible Advertising - This trend of using food as advertising tools could be explored further with other concepts and products.
1. Music Venues - This marketing strategy could be used by more music halls to attract customers and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
2. Advertising Agencies - Agencies could explore new and creative ways to market their clients' products or services, like using food as an advertising tool.
3. Restaurants - Restaurants can also explore creative ways to spruce up their marketing campaigns, such as highlighting their unique menu offerings or integrating with music events to attract customers.