In January, we found the Voodoo Knife Holder by Viceversa. Now, a matching pen holder called Dead Fred. It's made od silicone rubber and will be available soon at Suck UK.
Implications - In order to use the Dead Fred pen holder, all you have to do is stab your pen into his rubber corpse. According to the pen's creators, this has the double advantage of helping people relieve stress while simultaneously reducing the risk that they will misplace their pen. Fortunately, Fred is not a real person, so he won't mind being jabbed with a pen from time to time. People of the world, poke away!
1. Silicone Desk Organizer - Opportunity to create a line of silicone desk organizers that are both practical and fun.
2. Stress-relieving Office Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop office accessories that help people relieve stress, such as Dead Fred pen holder.
3. Novelty Desk Accessories - Opportunity to create an entire line of novelty desk accessories, like the Voodoo Knife Holder and Dead Fred pen holder.
1. Office Supplies - Companies producing office supplies could innovate with fun, stress-relieving products like Dead Fred pen holder.
2. Design - Designers can create fun, unique desk accessories to add personality to workspaces and create stress relief for users.
3. Gifts - Gift retailers could add to their product offering with quirky and fun desk accessories like the Dead Fred pen holder that will appeal to a wide range of customers.