MBAonline.com's A Day in the Internet infographic is review of daily World Wide Web usage that attempts to translate the large amount of data into terms that are easier to grasp. The Internet is constantly growing and creating new business opportunities, and therefore developing a basic understanding of the size and reach of the web is becoming more and more important for anyone making business decisions.
According to the Day in the Internet infographic, enough information is consumed daily by Internet traffic to fill 168 million DVDs. Around 294 billion emails are sent, 2 million blog posts are written and 172 million people sign into Facebook. The numbers are pretty daunting but are relevant for understanding the impact of social media, especially for businesses looking to make a name for themselves through the new marketing tool.
The Day in the Internet Infographic is the Web by the Numbers
1. Social Media Impact Analytics - Developing tools to track and analyze the impact of social media on business growth opportunities and consumer behavior
2. Data Visualization Simplification - Creating user-friendly and visually appealing tools to convey complex data and web usage statistics to a wider audience
3. Cybersecurity for Data Protection - Offering innovative cybersecurity solutions to protect sensitive business data from online threats and hacks
1. Social Media Management - Help businesses optimize their online presence and improve their social media marketing strategies
2. Data Visualization Software - Provide tools for easily creating infographics and graphics to present complex data in a more accessible way
3. Cybersecurity Services - Offering solutions for protecting business and personal data from hacks, ransomware and other online threats