The Germans definitely had it right when they created the Das Boot Beer Glass, and now you can have your very own in the home.
The Das Boot Beer Glass is a common glass used in Germany and it's mainly used to challenge people in bars. One tradition states that it takes the form of the boot because soldiers had nothing else to hold their beer in; therefore, footwear was a better option. Lucky for consumers, they won't have to deal with the odor or bad hygiene and can drink clean out of the Das Boot Beer Glass. This bad boy can hold a liter of beer and if you want the specifics, that's about 5.5 twelve-ounce cans of beer. This is probably the best option for holding your booze at a house party because after all, it beats going to the fridge every time.
Down Beer in the Das Boot Beer Glass for a Good Time
1. Beer Glass Innovations - Opportunity to develop new and unique beer glass designs that enhance the drinking experience.
2. Bar Challenge Culture - Potential for creating interactive drinking experiences in bars through the use of unique glassware.
3. Home Drinking Gadgets - Opportunity to create fun and functional drinking accessories for house parties.
1. Glassware Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating novel glassware designs tailored for different beverages.
2. Bar and Nightlife - Potential to capitalize on the bar challenge culture by introducing new drinking experiences and themed events.
3. Party Supplies - Opportunity to develop innovative and entertaining drinking accessories for home parties and gatherings.